1. Ultra-light quality: It has a specific surface area and a specific gravity of 0.2~0.3, which is 1/4 of water, 1/3 of wood, 1/10 of metal aluminum, and 1/30 of iron. The quality is ultra-light.
2. Sound absorption: The porous structure has the characteristics of wide frequency sound absorption.
3. Electronic wave shielding: Through relatively thin thickness, it can shield about 90dB of electronic wave.
4. Processing performance: can be cut, bent, and simply pasted.
5. Fire resistance: keep the shape stable, it is difficult to burn at high temperature, and it is resistant to high temperature.
6. Recycling: Metal waste materials can be recycled.
7. Breathable: Homogeneous three-dimensional three-dimensional network structure has the function of filtering, and the flow stability of gas and fluid is super strong.
8. Sound insulation: Through additional processing, a high noise interception can be obtained, and the sound insulation effect is good.
9. Exquisite appearance and practical interior: through various processing, it is suitable for interior decoration.
Exhaust gas purifier carrier materials, battery electrode materials, various catalyst carriers, especially for filter materials requiring high temperature resistance and acid-base corrosion, surface layer materials for infrared burners, heating materials for various industrial and civil drying equipment, etc.
1. In the field of chemical power supply, it is applied to nickel-foamed positive and negative electrodes such as nickel-hydrogen, nickel-cadmium, and fuel cells, which doubles the performance of the battery. The foamed nickel-carbon composite electrode material is an ideal material for lithium batteries.
2. In the field of chemical engineering, it can be used as catalyst and its carrier, filter medium, medium in separator (such as oil-water separator, automobile exhaust purifier, air purifier, etc.), because of its large specific surface area, it can reduce energy consumption and improve efficiency.
3. In the field of electrochemical engineering, it can be used for electrolytic hydrogen production, electrocatalytic process, electrochemical metallurgy, etc., which can significantly improve energy efficiency.
4. In the field of thermal engineering, it can be used not only as a damping material, but also as a high-efficiency heat-conducting “wick” material for “heat pipes”, which doubles the efficiency.
5. In the field of functional materials, it can be used as a damping material to absorb wave energy;noise reduction, vibration absorption, buffer electromagnetic shielding, stealth technology, flame retardant, heat insulation, etc.